Ramgoolam initiated a major capex project focused on procuring equipment and technologies required to achieve the delivery of industry leading project services.
The capex project included the acquisition of various assets which include:
- Multi-Functional Printers – Konica Minolta C654 E with finishers x 2
- Multi-Functional Printers – Konica Minolta C364 E x 2
- Paper Drills x 2
- WINQS Quantification Modules – x 11
The project was initiated on the 15/01/2016 and was completed on the 30/03/2016 at a cost of R823,541.68.
The vendors who participated in the project include:
- Yuretek Business Machines cc T/A Yuretek Business Machines cc
- Gabriel Stone Trading (Pty) Ltd T/A Resource Now
- ACE Solutions (Pty) Ltd
For more information relating to this media statement please contact:
Maneshwar Sookdeo – Portfolio Talent.